Monday, February 15, 2010

Signs of Spring, More Snow, a Bed and a Name!

Well, I was walking out of my front door and I spied the tiniest fleck of yellow out by the lamp post.  Oh what a joy it is a little bunch of flowers!! It was so exciting to see that this winter wonderland thing might soon be over...and then it snowed a good bit again last night and today.  But it was exciting anyway.

In other news, my sweet parents bought us a crib! My mom and I went to the Kidstown Consignment Sale at the Agri-Center on Thursday of last week and found this awesome iron baby bed. We called dad and had him look it up at work to make sure it was safe and not recalled and it was not.  So we got a great deal on it and it is really neat.  I have not ever seen one exactly like it...I bet little Gardner will like it.  Oh yeah, thats the other big news WE HAVE A NAME:
Michael (Josh's middle name and dad's first name) Bumgardner (my great grandparent's last name) Hughes!
We will be calling him Gardner.  I should get out my sewing machine and do some monogramming!! Hadn't thought about that yet! Fun!

1 comment: