Tuesday, July 5, 2011

May and June with G

 Bath time! Always a favorite...and a good time filler!
 Trying some hand-cut fries at The Varsity in ATL!!
 At my cousin Ashley's beautiful, fun wedding.  G was a trooper, though he did take a few snoozes...

 Little sleeper!

 He is a very, very good helper around the house! I can't wait to give him real chores. So far he can pick up his diapers and throw them in the trash and pick up all his toys in the bath, so we are on our way!

 Our first tomato!! B-E-A-U-tiful!
 Arden's birthday party!! He is 2 and has a little brother on the way in October!
 At the Levitt Shell with Unc-Al!
 Father's Day- obviously post-lunch and pre-nap!

 My side of the road table refinished!  I love having a table to work at in our dining room, we haven't used it to eat in in a long time, but I have been using it frequently for an office!
 Ezra!!
 Watching the workmen busting up the foundation from the little house behind Ezra's house!
 I love having fresh flowers from my mom's yard.  Hopefully one day I will have hydrangeas, it is a dream of mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment