Monday, December 19, 2011

Germantown Parade Day with the Coe's

Our tree was looking dull and I was just tired of having tons of little ornaments, so I went to Target and bought a big box of brightly colored, shatter-proof ornaments and hung them with care, it made a huge difference!! I love bright Christmas!!


 We started with waffles at Snookie and Pop's house and played with Uncle Allen.
 G is excited about the lollipop tree! His mommy loved it when she was little, too!
 Why does he just want to go up the stairs all the time!!
 Vacuuming with Pop!
 Getting ready for the parade!
 Bundled!
 I'm so cold!!
 G's favorite float! He LOVES Chick-Fil-a!

 My parents' little neighbor Alex on a float for his church. SO cute!
 Santa!
 This is a wreath that my Mom and I made that day, too! It was lots of fun.  We just hot glued glass ornaments all around a foam wreath form.  Surprisingly we did not break any ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment