Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Fall Wreath

We have so many things to be thankful for! A healthy boy, a comfy job for Josh, lots of fun times with G and friends for me! Most of all this year, I am so thankful to understand how amazing it is that Jesus died for us and is coming back to get us one day soon.  "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever!" Psalm 107:1
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him." Psalm 28:7

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Wreath-making must be in the air - I saw a felt flowers one I'm going to try to make this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would one need to do to have a custom-made Lindsey Hughes wreath? This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete