Sunday, October 17, 2010

1-5 Months, but more to come as I get back into this...

Shopping for Sal's wedding dress!
 Napping with Pop

 Still sleeping on my back- started flipping over mid-July.

Jerry's sno cones!! We had to document his first trip!
 First try at swimming at my parent's neighbor's house! Not too excited...

 Another try at Aunt Cathy's pool on July 4th. Not successful!
 Hangin with Aunt Sal and Uncle Nay!

 This is the first time he wiggled in his seat onto his side to sleep!


 One morning after his breakfast, G was in a very sweet relaxed mood and he started really grinning! I got some great pictures of some of his first big grins!
Daddy and G at the hunt camp (my dad is leasing a hunt camp in Mississippi near French Camp with a bunch of other families from our church and all over). It is so cute how much they look alike!
Sweet Little G.  I thought I would just post some "catching up pictures" and then resume the regular blogging that I have been intending to do.  I will slowly catch up on what has been going on in our lives!  Gardner is so much fun and is starting to do some really fun things like grabbing his rattles and banging them over and over on his Bumbo tray.  I am sure this will eventually get annoying, but for now it is adorable! He turned five months on Thursday and I cannot believe he is growing up so fast! I think six months will be the kicker as far as "he's growing up so fast!" goes.

2 comments:

  1. Glad youre going to start blogging again - I have missed seeing what's going on with yall! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY some pictures of sweet Gardner! Wells and I have been waiting and waiting and...well, you get the picture. He is SO precious and I can't wait to see him next time we are in town! Much love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete