Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here are a few pics from a very adorable shower that my dear friends Jen (who recently told me she's having her second baby in December!! I will be frequently checking her blog for ultrasound pictures!-hint) and Beth (Who is about to move into her first "own" house in Jackson, TN which is sooo much closer to Memphis-MTSU football carpool anyone?) in Murfreesboro threw for little Gardner.  It was so much fun and it was so nice to see all of our old friends! 
These are the precious little letters what now are proped up on the top shelf of the changing table in Gardner's nursery. Jen is so creative!

Memphis friends, notice any resemblance between this kitchen and a certain kitchen with red countertops? Yes, I shamelessly used the same green Jen used in her kitchen...

Little Anslie Soyster, she is a droolin machine! And there's Hel in the background!

Beth, Kristi and I. We had so much fun being together, thanks so much girls!

And last, but not least, here are Rachel and Pam (Who is due in October!!Whoohoo!).

Thanks Jen, for emailing me these pictures! I just needed to show off yalls adorable decorations.  I cannot believe that we didnt take a picture of the three of us though! (Beth, Jen and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment